October 9, 2008

Michigan!

Eric, my mom, and flew up to Michigan on September 25th. The flight was uneventful (which is always good). We had a great time staying with aunt Nancy and uncle Phil and seeing everyone! It was fun showing Eric around where I grew up, too.

On Friday, we (Nancy, my mom, Eric, and I) took my cousin Lisa's kids Steven and Ryan to Apple Charlie's. It was tons of fun, especially watching the kids (Eric included) pick apples. The donuts and cider weren't half bad either...

(As always, click the link underneath the photo for more pictures!)

From Michigan


From Michigan


From Michigan


From Michigan


Saturday was the shower, and it was absolutely awesome. Thank you SO MUCH Gramma, Nancy, Robin, and Lisa!!! It was really beautiful, both the building (The Trenton Hotel Grill) and the decorations. Lennon got tons of awesome stuff, and his closet is bursting with adorable clothes that I can't wait to dress him in. He's going to be one stylin' baby.

From Michigan


From Michigan


I don't have many pictures from the shower, so if you have some good ones, please pass them along to us!

kristinatung@gmail.com

No comments: