December 26, 2008

Christmas 2008

We hope everyone had a beautiful Christmas!

From Christmas 08



Eric and I opened each other's gifts at our apartment and then drove up to the Woodlands and spent a nice, relaxing day at my parents' yesterday. It wasn't the same as being in Michigan, of course (75 degrees?!), but it was a nice day. We miss you all!

From Christmas 08


Mom made a delicious dinner of prime rib and we all thoroughly stuffed ourselves. We then relaxed and watched A Christmas Story, our tradition. It was Eric's first time seeing it!

From Christmas 08



Not much going on in the baby department. Lennon is due in five days and is showing no signs of wanting to come out. I guess he didn't want to have to share his birthday with Christmas and get gypped on gifts! Haha :)

From Christmas 08

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am still having trouble gett on to blog so I thought I would try ananymous and see if it works. You look fabulous! Lennon will be here very soon. I think now we are going to get that New Year's baby. I wonder if they give lots of gifts in Texas like they do in Michigan. YOu just have to be the first one on NewYears to qualify. You go girl, we can hardly wait. Love you Aunt Nancy